WHO CHOOSES US?
We have supplied coating to a wide spectrum of component manufacturers and assemblers in all sectors including Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and others. Parts coated by us have been used in the most powerful brands including Mercedes Benz, VWSA, Microcare, Ford, Isringhausen and Autocast, among a long list of others.
Electrocoating is an organic finishing process that uniformly applies thin-film primers and one-coat finishes to metallic substrates offering an “environomic” solution and creating a more decorative yet durable finish.
Because of its ability to coat even the most complex parts and assembled products, the coating process
will not interfere with the engineered tolerances of parts and therefore ensuring their intended operating functions, while providing an incredible “dual application advantage”.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Electro-coat is one of the continent’s most reputable coaters.
- It has over a decade of experience.
- There is no other electro-coater that has a comparable capacity to coat small components. At Electrocoat we can achieve same day coating. Our turnaround times are unmatched in industry.
- We can offer value added services that our competitors cannot.
- Our process, advanced equipment and factory are super-clean and efficient – providing cutting edge, high quality coating of parts.
- Our twelve step production line employs state of the art machinery, is fully automated and computer controlled and ISO certified.
- We have the seamless ability to ramp up production for large orders and are flexible to meet turnaround times and deadlines.
- Our people have vast experience. Staff turnover is very low, which reflects on the end product and ensures that we produce quality – everyday of the week.